1. Secure a screw. Tighten loose screws – put clear nail polish on the screw threads and put it into the cabinet, pot handle, etc. and let dry before using again.
2. Stop tarnish: Coat with clear polish-costum jewelry
3. Seal an envelope – Use polish on the underside of the flap
4. Mend a screen – Avoid a small (no larger than 1/3″ in diameter) hole from getting bigger by brushing a little clear nail polish over the spot.
5. Smooth a hanger – brush clear nail polish onto the rough edges of wooden or plastic hangers to avoid snags
There are many, many entries on this web site. Be sure to scroll back through to the beginning for all the recipes and tips.
I am available to teach cooking or food related subjects in your home or give presentations or classes for your organizations or groups. Contact me at the following e-mail address: