Vanilla Almond Bark (Cut or grated into small peices with the help of an adult)
2 drops red or yellow food coloring
Chow Mein Noodles
1. Place small pieces of almond bark in baking pan.
2. Place in the oven until almond bark is melted.
3. Remove from oven.
4. Pour into a small bowl.
5. Stir in the food coloring.
6. Stir in the chow mein noodles.
7. Drop by teaspoons onto wax paper.
8. Cool and then serve.
There is over a year's entries on this web site. Be sure to scroll back through to the beginning for all the recipes and tips.
I am available to teach cooking or food related subjects in your home or give presentations or classes for your organizations or groups. Contact me at the following e-mail address:
Cooking classes currently scheduled can be viewed by clicking on the “Calendar” icon.
Interactive questions, comments, suggestions, etc. can also be posted on this website.